Happy Sunday my lovelies. It’s been so freakin’ nice around here… I got my first sunburn on Friday afternoon! I’m not excited that I got a sunburn BUT THE WEATHER IS LOVELY. I didn’t expect it to be so hot but it was and we were outside with the kiddos at work for the whole afternoon. This weekend has been SO much fun. Did some last minute shopping for Cuba, worked a bit, and went for the tastiest lunch ever with some of the people we’re traveling with!
Again tonight, I’m going to share 10 things from this exact moment. I really like this way of sharing what’s been going in throughout random parts of my life.
001. I am obsessed with reading again. I’ve started & finished 2 books in the last week and a half, and I’ve just started 2 more. I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to pack like 4 books for Cuba because I am that into reading right now & cannot wait to sit on the beach for hours, reading and enjoying the sunshine.
002. My favourite pair of Raybans have disappeared… case & all. I honestly have no clue where they could be. I’ve torn apart just about every corner of my house looking for them and they are no where to be found. #superbummed
003. A few weeks ago, I professed my love for clementines and although I’m still pretty much in love with them, I have been eating naval oranges and grapefruits SO MUCH lately. Also apples. I’ve been eating TONS of apples and oranges lately because I’m all about that alkaline life.
004. I got my new glasses last Wednesday and I AM OBSESSED WITH THEM. I barely ever take them off and I’ve never gotten so many compliments about something that I’ve changed – except when I chopped my hair off. I feel like these glasses were definitely a good choice & thank goodness for that, since I’m stuck with them for a few more years now!
005. Baseball season & basketball playoffs have been consuming my life. I’m almost always on my MLB At Bat app or watching the Red Sox whenever I can, plus staying up
way too late every night watching the NBA playoffs with my dad… April – June are a busy time for sports in my life!
006. I never thought I’d be a high-waisted bathing suit girl OR a one-piece girl, but like HELLOOOO gimme all of them. RIGHT NOW.
007. I’m also a dress girl now which is way weird too… Something about growing up changes a person I guess!
008. Going to a concert is #1 on my bucket list for this summer! I don’t even care who / what / where / when / how… ALL I KNOW IS I MUST GO.
009. Glad Press & Seal is my #1 go-to for packing for my trip. It’s good for just about everything from keeping necklaces from tangling to making sure bottles don’t spill, to making sure earrings don’t poke through and rip something to not losing bobby pins and hair elastics. Seriously people, my whole suitcase is basically packed using Glad Press & Seal for something.
010. I cannot stop listening to Missy Elliot lately. Missy from 2005? On repeat. Missy from 2007? On repeat. Missy from 2015? ON REPEAT. #cantstopwontstop
I hope you all had an amazing weekend and have an even better week coming up!