Hellooo angels. I’m not even going to lie, I was on Pinterest browsing for new blog post ideas… anyone ever feel completely un-inspired? I was almost near tears, sitting at work because I couldn’t think of anything to write.
I said to my boyfriend “how come last week I had a million blog ideas in my head & I couldn’t blog because of school, work and other commitments, and now that I have free-time to dedicate to blogging I’m completely un-inspired?”… So, of course, as you do for figuring out anything in life, I turned to Pinterest & bam. Someone had posted about 10 ( totally random & unrelated ) things that were on their mind in that exact moment and posted it. I kind of, sort of LOVED it and here we are.
Blogging about 10 things that are on my mind at this exact moment in time.
I feel like this could become a thing because it’s a really interesting, quick and to-the-point way of expressing a ton of things that you’re currently thinking about / loving / doing / whatever.
001. I am currenty obsessed with clementines. I mean sure, I ate like 8 a day, every day from October until the beginning of December, but then I got the stomach flu & I was turned off them for a bit. My mom recently picked up a box of them ( ok, maybe 3 boxes because everyone in my house loves them ) and I gave them a try and I just can’t stop eating them again.
002. As of exactly 1 month ago, I am now a full-out coffee LOVER. But only iced coffee. Hot coffee is just not for me. Weird, huh? Anyone else out there like this?
003. I can’t wait to move out because I’m so excited to have my own office, my own kitchen, have to do my own grocery shopping and be able to decorate everything how I want it decorated. I mean I probably won’t be moving out for at least 2 more years, but it’s fun to be excited… right?
004. I am dying to make YouTube videos or write a book. Or maybe even both. Dream big, work hard and achieve goals.
005. I’ve been officially, 100% gluten free for over a month now & I seriously have never felt better. I feel lighter, stronger, happier and more “me”. Sure, I still have bad days with my stomach, but I’m working through them and I couldn’t be more proud of myself. We don’t say that we’re proud of ourselves enough, and I think we need to start doing it more.
006. Journaling has really been my go-to lately & if you’re interested in it, I think you should give it a try. I promise you that you won’t regret it.
007. I cannot wait for days that aren’t rainy ( or snowy, we had like a freak snowstorm last night whattheheck! ) so that I can go outside and take pictures. Photography is quickly becoming one of my favourite things to occupy my time with and I can’t wait to take some more pictures. I love my city and I can’t wait to explore new places too.
008. I am drinking water like a crazy person lately. I don’t know if it’s the habit that I created while being on Ideal Protein but I can’t go anywhere without a water bottle & if I do, I sit and daydream about drinking water. Really, it’s weird I know.
009. Saying ‘yes’ is really becoming a problem lately & I really need to STOP. I’m super overwhelmed and stressed already about the amount of shit I have to do this week. I really don’t even want to think about it. Is it Saturday yet!? Eeekkkkk!
010. I’ve got to stop taking loved ones for granted. I’ve heard of way too many tragedies lately and I need to appreciate the people around me because a long life isn’t a guarantee.
Bonus: 011. I need to get on a blogging schedule. I am going to aim for Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I need some consistency in my life and I think these days are do-able. Even though Thursdays are like the busiest day of my life, Thursday has always been my favourite day of the week ( I don’t know why?? It’s just one of those things ) and I need to schedule my life so I can blog on Thursdays.
I liked this little reflection of life lately without really planning it out & thinking about things that I wanted to share. I feel that this type of post is authentic and real… I really enjoyed creating this. What is going on with you in this exact moment in time? Don’t over think it, don’t sit and brainstorm, just say the first things that come to mind.