Remember those cute Forever 21 clothes for fall that I mentioned you needed to buy yesterday? Well you can thank me now.
I took one for the team ( lol ) and did your shopping for you and have picked out THE cutest clothes that you need to add to your fall wardrobe, like now.
- I’m so obsessed with red for fall. It adds such a nice pretty pop of colour to any outfit ( because if you’re like me, everything you wear in the fall is black/white/gray/boring.
- This green coat is to die. I am so obsessed with this colour and the length!
- I love the quilted detailing on the sleeves and how they’re a diff material than the body of the coat. I am in love.
- If you’re like me then you cannot get enough of the fur vests ( only faux fur though, plz&thx ).
- This gray vest would be such a cute accent piece for an all black outfit.
- Obsessed with this gray coat because of the length – as with the green one.
- This dress is made out of sweatshirt material – I mean can it get much cozier than that?
- I love these trapeze dresses and think they would look so so cute with a knit scarf and tall boots ( this colour red would look esp great with brown boots ).
- A tan coloured leather dress… um yes please.
- OBSESSED with plaid and the cut of this dress. I want one in every colour.
- I’m still not over the chambray/denim phase. Pair this with tall boots or cute booties and a chunky scarf/leather coat and you’d be good to go.
- This orange colour just screams fall. I love it and the looseness of the dress ( because hello, holiday season & FOOD ).
- Love this white plaid flannel. The white looks so crisp for the cooler fall ( and winter ) months. It just makes me think of snow.
- Vertical stripes are my new obsession. I love how it looks like you’re wearing your bf’s shirt too.
- Black and white buffalo check, enough said.
- Love this typical plaid flannel with the basic colours, but it’s so cute!
- Again, vertical stripes but this time a little bit more fitted than your bf’s shirt… so cute.
- Black and red buffalo check, enough said. : )
- This is such a cute pencil skirt. The long zipper just adds a cute detail! I totally can picture this with little black booties and maybe that gray coat!
- Obsessed with red for fall for a pop of colour! Just so cute.
- Love the look of this leather skirt but skater style. I’d definitely wear this with a cropped chunky knit sweater and some booties.
- If you’re not in to the super short skater skirt, here’s a longer option for you! Still super cute and would look so nice with a chunky knit sweater too.
- This sequin skirt just makes me think of NYE, but I’m also kind of loving it for fall, dressed down with a casual top.
- CAN’T deal with how cute this skirt is. I love the quilted leather, the zipper and the different length bottom hem.
>>> And if F21 wasn’t enough for you, I also checked out Garage and Dynamite and found some other super cute staple pieces for fall.
- The length of this knit sweater is perfect for leggings and I love the wide neck. You could pair this with your fav black leggings, a pair of Uggs and a cute scarf for a cozy fall outfit.
- Listen, I didn’t think I was going to be a fan of the poncho/heavy kimono/kimono at all, but I am loving this one. It looks super cozy and looks like it’d keep you nice and warm.
- This coat may be a little too heavy for some places in the fall, but I know once November hits here, I’ll be reaching for a coat and this one is so cute! I love that puffer style coats are back in.
- THIS SWEATER. Oh my god. The colour, the length, the coziness – it’s just perfection.
- I have this leather jacket and I am so obsessed with it. I got it 2 years ago and it is so warm and comfy. It doesn’t feel stiff like some leather jackets and the length is pretty decent too. Some leather jackets are just way too short and they don’t keep you warm at all.
- Ok, my love affair with these baggy dresses is too real. This striped one though just might be my fav. I love me some stripes.
- I have this shirt in white and in vertical stripes ( obsessed people, I told you ) and it’s the perfect length for leggings. It also looks dressy but it can also be worn casually – I love when you find pieces like this.
- Plaid flannel. I just am in love. Also – the back of these flannels are longer than the front ( perfect for leggings ). Do we sense a pattern here?
- Obsessed with this green colour for fall. If I’m not wearing white/black/gray I’m wearing this green.
- This sweater dress/tunic/thing looks so so cute and cozy. I also love the wide neck.
- This red fringe vest is everything. I adore it.
- Faux fur vests are so chic. Love them and I love how long this one is.
Wow that was ridiculously long and took way more time than I had anticipated.
BUT THIS WAS FUN. Maybe I’ll do it again soon!
Shopping for other people is always so fun because you don’t spend any money. But also sad because you have no new clothes to wear.
Let me know what you guys are loving for fall! Clearly my favourites are leather, faux fur, more leather, plaid flannels, vertical stripes, more plaid flannels and shirts that are long enough to wear with leggings ( ha ).
Chat soon – julieann x