So this is sort of a follow-up post to my summer bucket list last week. I touched on a few things that I absolutely HAVE to do this summer but there are so many other fun things to do. Today, I thought I’d share a few more must-do’s for the summer…
- Go to the park and have a cellphone-free walk ( by yourself or with your favourite person ).
- Have a photoshoot.
- Spend a few hours at an amusement park ( or fair! ).
- Try something new on the water ( like paddle-boarding – HUGE on my to-do list, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, waterskiing – SO fun, etc. ).
- Jump off a really high rock / cliff into water below ( I did this before, while on a work camping trip & really I’ve never been more scared, yet had more fun in my life! ).
- Spend an evening on a rooftop patio, enjoying good eats and summery drinks.
- Watch a sporting event ( or participate in one, if you’re feeling up to it ).
- Spend the weekend ( or a night! ) camping or at a cabin.
- Go to the Farmer’s Market and follow it up with a picnic at a park or the lake.
- Explore through your hometown on a bike ( lots of places have free bike tours if you don’t own a bike! ).
Anything I’ve missed?! I’m sure I have… There’s so many fun things to do in the summer & I just can’t wait to get out there and DO IT.
Shorts: American Eagle
Necklace: Forever 21